A quick and easy way to keep your TCP-relationships healthy
Visibility-as-a–Service (aka VaaS; partially powered by Allegro Packets) is designed for IT-infra and application teams who have to deal Cloud services (i.e. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) which are not behaving as expected.
No upfront investments
The enabler behind Visibility-as-a-Service is an easy-to-use subscription based visibility/monitoring solution that matches your current and future IT-infra and applications:
- Baseline your IT-infra, applications and enduser devices on:
- Fix network and application problems before and after migrations.
- Right-size your existing and new (SD-)WAN; including any latency issues.
- Improved collaboration between the different IT-infra and application teams.
- Quick and smooth deployments of new applications.
Where easy-to-use means all hardware, software and knowledge is included… no upfront investments in products and training… even if just for a short period! For example before and after a Cloud– or SD-WAN type of transition.
360 degrees and granular visibility
- Every user session, every application transaction and every network annex storage path
- 24×7, near real-time visibility on business activities and application transactions
- 100% of the application transactions and network traffic is analyzed; going from OSI layer 2 to application transactions
- All details about performance and error conditions are stored for at least one week
- End-to-end, multi-segment analysis without a packet analyzer
Scope of transaction analysis
- Web applications (HTTP | HTTPS)
- Native apps ( iOS and Android )
- Web API calls
- dot-Net, Java, Ruby-on-rails, PHP and Node.js
- Databases (all industry standard SQL flavours)
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- File and print sharing (aka SMB/Samba)
- Microsoft Services (RPC)
- Citrix (NetScaler & XenApp)