Production readiness testing
Identifying hybrid application and infrastructure limits
With today’s short Agile/SCRUM application development cycles, more often then not there isn't enough time to perform production readiness tests on the latest-and-greatest version of your hybrid webapps; let alone when combined with the latest updates of your SD-WAN platform.
There can be various reasons like missing the right tools, the right resources, the right skills or perhaps even a combination of those.
This is where our (on-prem and cloud!) production readiness testing solutions and services are of real help; especially when combined with WAN simulations. Because the right tools (optionally including hardware), the right resources and the right skills are all included.
This allows your DevOps and IT-ops team to do a complete and detailed analysis of one or more application chains.
Performance Engineering Center
Based on this combo you can take a jump start on building your own Performance Engineering Center staffed with people from your existing DevOps and IT-ops teams. Alternatively we make it a joined effort or run it on your behalf.
However, if a Performance Engineering Center is a bridge to far, consider our all-inclusive services approach.
Either way, we support your DevOps and IT-Ops teams with:
- Validate the performance limits against your pre-defined, non-functional requirements.
- Determine the breaking point of the application and/or its underlying platform.
- Determine the breaking point of the application components; for example the REST API of AWS or the database queries from a server running in Azure.
- Benchmark the performance of your webapps against different type of network connections like for example 5G, 4G/LTE and 20 Mbps MPLS.
- Includes hard- and software related problem analysis (i.e. client, network, server and application code).
The next step
Learn how you these solutions and services helps you with solving issues with hybrid webapps faster. Please fill in the form on the top-right of this page and we are happy to explain things in more detail!