IT visibility, located at Hageland 25-A, 5321 HD Hedel, is responsible for processing the personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
[email protected] | Hageland 25-A | 5321 HD Hedel | The Netherlands | +31 (0)85 250 0520
Personal data we process
IT visibility processes your personal data because you use our services and/or you provide IT to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First- and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across other websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors younger than 16, unless they have their parent’s or guardian’s permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information asap.
For what purposes and on what basis we process personal data
IT visibility processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and other interesting articles
- Call or email you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes in our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- Deliver goods and services to you
- IT visibility analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- IT visibility also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return
How long we keep personal data
IT does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes your data are collected for. We only use the legal retention periods. These are described here.
Sharing personal data with third parties
IT visibility only provides to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser. See this explanation for this.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below an overview:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Storage period: 36 months
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion and/or transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
IT visibility would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
IT visibility takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] IT visibility has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, including (but not limited to) a virus scanner and firewall
- We send your data via a TLS (formerly SSL) secured internet connection
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that possibly contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (it-visibility.net, ctf.it-visibility.net and academy.it-visibility.net) to the associated IP-address; it is ‘armed’ with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Questions? Concerns? Ideas?