Network and application health check
In our personal lives, monitoring is pretty common. With our smartphones we are able to monitor health related KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) such as heart rate, respiration rate, skin temperature, amount of steps and caloric burns.
Another recent example is the connected car where, for example, the engine, the oil-level, the lights and the tires are monitored.
But what about the health of your networks and business applications? Or the level of integrity and protection of your data? Why not monitor these as well?
Because it is these networks, applications and accompanied data that ensures an effective, efficient and above all, a profitable business operations!
If monitoring 24×7 is a bridge to far, why not do a quick health check from time-to-time? For example before and after some heavy “surgery” for 2 or more of your business applications or data center? To ensure everything is behaving as expected?
How an application health check helps
This is exactly where IT visibility can support you with an all-inclusive application health check. All-inclusive because hardware, software and an experienced team is all included. Click here to learn how this worked out for Dedicon and their app called the Daisylezer.
By taking a closer look at the application code, the data integrity/protection level and the network packets we can quickly assess the overall health of your applications; pretty similar to visiting your general practitioner for a quick check-up by measuring your blood pressure, body temperature and a few other things.
Quick answers in hybrid environments
Even in challenging situations with multiple technology partners, different kind of networks and numerous cloud services, we are able to quickly answer questions like:
- Which applications, infrastructure and storage parts are not behaving as expected and what to do with it?
- What parts of these applications are causing the delays and where are they coming from?
- To what extend is the integrity and protection level of your data at risc? What can you do to mitigate these riscs?
- How is the network handling all application traffic and what is the amount of overhead?
- Where (which sites) are the users coming from and how is their experience?
The next step
Please fill in the form on the top-right of this page and we are happy to demonstrate how we contribute to your business goals with our all-inclusive application health check!
Fill in this form if you want to know more about our Health-check services.
360 degrees and granular
- Every user session, every application transaction and every network annex storage path
- 24×7, near real-time visibility on business activities and application transactions
- 100% of the application transactions and network traffic is analyzed; going from OSI layer 2 to application transactions
- All details about performance and error conditions are stored for at least one week
- End-to-end, multi-segment analysis without a packet analyzer
Scope of transaction analysis
- Web applications (HTTP | HTTPS)
- Native apps ( iOS and Android )
- Web API calls
- dot-Net, Java, Ruby-on-rails, PHP and Node.js
- Databases (all industry standard SQL flavours)
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- File and print sharing (aka SMB/Samba)
- Microsoft Services (RPC)
- Citrix (NetScaler & XenApp)