Load and stress testing as-a-Service
Assuring your new releases are behaving as expected
Organizations are rapidly replacing legacy applications and technologies with (for example) Node- and Angular-.JS, application containers, serverless computing, NoSQL databases, SD-WAN, etc.
Combined with Agile/SCRUM development cycles, it is not always possible to perform load and stress tests on the latest-and-greatest version of your web applications; let alone when combined with the latest updates of your application containers and SD-WAN platform.
There can be various reasons like missing the right tools, the right resources, the right skills or perhaps even a combination of those.
This is where our all-inclusive (on-prem and cloud!) production readiness testing as-a-Service are of real help; especially when combined with WAN simulations. Because the right tools, the right resources (optionally including computing resources) and the right skills are all included.
Such turnkey projects allow us to do a complete, detailed end-to-end analysis for one or more web application chains used by several locations each with different MPLS/SD-WAN connections; all in one go!
Where relevant and applicable, this is supported with our revised APM platform (i.e. APM-as-a-Service).
With these detailed analysis we actively support your DevOps and ITOM teams:
- Validate the performance limits against your pre-defined, non-functional requirements.
- Determine the limits of the application and/or its underlying computing and networking platform.
- Determine the limits of the application components; for example the REST API of AWS or the database queries from a server running in Azure.
- Benchmark the performance of your web applications against different type of network connections like for example 5G, 4G/LTE and 20 Mbps MPLS.
- Includes hard- and software related problem analysis (i.e. client, network, server and application code).
The next step
Learn how you these solutions and services helps you with solving issues with hybrid web applications faster. Please fill in the form on the top-right of this page and we are happy to explain things in more detail!
Use the form below to learn more about our production readiness testing solutions.