Governance, Risks and Compliance
How to automate controls, data collection and audits
Typically, any type of GRC (Governance, Risks and Compliance – i.e. GDPR, ISO27001, NEN7510, etc) starts with the following topics:
- Internal organization structure and business processes.
- Change- and innovation programs.
- Cooperation with customers and suppliers.
- Save and secure processing of all the data.
However, the content of these topics varies slightly; depending on the changes in the rulings and type of compliance. This is where we help with an automated follow-up that includes re-using existing documents where possible:
- Minimizing the need for legal and other type of GRC-specialists by re-using existing Word- and Excel-documents.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly adjustments of existing Word- and Excel files is not needed.
- Auditing efforts are reduced with at least 50% by combining similar controls. For example combining GDPR and ISO27001 controls.
- Automated checks; including risk and impact analysis. For example the outcome of an awareness assessment among the people in your organization.
The next step
Fill in the form on the top-right of this page and we are happy to share our way of doing this the easy way.
Learn how you can minimize expensive legal and GRC efforts by automating the yearly validation and repetitive tasks! 😀
Balance controls and risks with ITV360
Powered by Instant27001 and Confluence – makes ISO27001 certifications run like clockwork!
Fill in the form below if you would like to learn more about our approach on Governance, Risk and Compliance. 💡