Governance, Risks and Compliance
How to automate controls, data collection and audits
Typically, any type of GRC (Governance, Risks and Compliance – i.e. GDPR, ISO27001, etc) approach covers the following topics:
- Internal organization structure and business processes.
- Change- and innovation programs.
- Cooperation with customers and suppliers.
However, the content of these topics varies slightly; depending on the changes in the rulings and type of compliance. This is where we help with an automated follow-up that includes re-using existing documents where possible:
- Minimizing the need for legal and other type of GRC-specialists by re-using existing Word- and Excel-documents.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly adjustments of existing Word- and Excel files is not needed.
- Auditing efforts are reduced with at least 50% by combining similar controls. For example combining GDPR and ISO27001 controls.
- Automated checks; including risk and impact analysis. For example the outcome of an awareness assessment among the people in your organization.
Fill in the form on the top-right of this page and we are happy to pay you a visit and explain things in more detail.
Learn how you can minimize expensive legal and GRC-specialist by automating the yearly validation and repetitve tasks!