End-to-end production readiness testing as-a-Service
Make your hybrid webapps and SD-WAN behave predictable
Organizations are rapidly deploying webapps in a hybrid way. Meaning combining different technologies and platforms; like for example combining Azure, Office365, Salesforce and Citrix/SAP.
At the same time, traditional, MPLS based wide area networks are replaced with a state-of-the-art SD-WAN.
Both transitions have similar goals: increase application and data integrity while improving flexibility; both are key elements for a successful digital transformation.
But how do you know that these hybrid webapps and SD-WAN connections are behaving as expected? Ideally before a go-life with either one of them?
On-prem and cloud production readiness testing services
This is where our (on-prem and cloud!) production readiness testing services are of real help! Because our services include all the right tools (hard- and software!), the right resources and the right skills for a complete and detailed analysis of the application chain:
- Granular: combine stress-testing and WAN simulation on any web application to validate the behavior across all sites before a go-life.
- Efficient: detailed analysis of network packets, application code and rendered web pages; all in one go.
- Cost effective: run tests and analysis for several web applications across different sites; again, all in one go.
Typically, IT-Ops and DevOps teams experience our services as welcome and complementary:
- Validate the performance limits against their pre-defined, non-functional requirements.
- Determine the breaking point of the web applications and its underlying server platform (if applicable).
- Determine the breaking point of the different application components; for example the REST API of the AWS web services or the database queries from an Azure SQL instance.
- Benchmark the performance against different type of network connections like for example 5G, 4G (aka LTE) and 20 Mbps MPLS.
- Combine network, OS- and code-level problem analysis.
Once completed, consider adding end-to-end application performance monitoring for a smooth change process related to new versions of your webapps and dito SD-WAN releases!
The next step
Please fill in the form on the right hand of this page and we are happy to demonstrate how we can contribute to your business goals with our end-to-end production readiness services for hybrid web applications and SD-WAN!
Use the form below to learn more about our production readiness testing solutions.