Company profile and references
IT visibility is an organization supporting small and large companies with an easy-to-use and healthy application/IT-environment. This starts with end-to-end, ZeroRisk communication between the different domains and components. Since more than 90% of this communication is TCP-based, we call ourselves TCP-relationship therapists.
The image below shows several organizations we served with our ITV360, Visibility-as-a-Service and Troubleshooting-as-a-Service:
- The multimedia app known as DaisyLezen (from Dedicon).
- Several applications as used by the Dutch embassies across the globe.
- Application migration & workspace security services at Diplomatic Card Company
- Secure integration of OT- and IT-networks at the new Kiltunnel
- The ERP-application used by Sabic (i.e. former DSM) for scheduled maintenance on their production plants.
- The student management system known as Magister and Eduarte; used by dozens educational institutions.
- NoCode application development and secure workspace; both at InAudit